Knight_Of_Blood Index du Forum
Knight_Of_Blood
Le forum du 1er clan vampire du serveur 13.

Knight_Of_Blood Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Liverpool 3-0 Manchester City: Reds take charge of Champions ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Knight_Of_Blood Index du Forum -> L'ambassade (public) -> Vampires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Vampire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool 3-0 Manchester City: Reds take charge of Champions Répondre en citant

sbobet asian Liverpool produced a blistering first-half display to stun Manchester City 3-0 in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final at Anfield on Wednesday.

Mohamed Salah opened the scoring after 12 minutes before Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain made it 2-0 shortly afterwards with a superb strike.

City looked in disarray defensively and they fell further behind after half an hour as Sadio Mane headed home.

The visitors did improve in the second half but were unable to grab an away goal ahead of the second leg at the Etihad next Tuesday.

In fact, the Premier League leaders did not even have a shot on target as - just like when they lost 4-3 at Anfield in January - they failed to cope with Liverpool's high pressing and intensity.

With Liverpool in their first Champions League quarter-final since 2008, there was a lively atmosphere around Anfield ahead of kick-off, and the hosts issued an apology after City's bus was damaged by objects thrown at it.

Pep Guardiola had said beforehand that Manchester City would not alter their approach because of the opposition, but even the defensive-looking decision to start Ilkay Gundogan ahead of Raheem Sterling did not help as Liverpool ran riot in the first half. sbobet asian

The deadlock was broken after just 12 minutes as the hosts countered and Roberto Firmino won the ball off Kyle Walker and poked across for Salah to fire in his 38th goal of the season in all competitions.

Leroy Sane went close to a quick response when he dragged a shot wide, but from then on it was one-way traffic as Liverpool seized control of the tie in stunning fashion.

Oxlade-Chamberlain rifled in a superb second from 25 yards before Salah crossed for Mane to head in after half an hour.

City, who can win the Premier League when they face Manchester United on Sky Sports on Saturday, looked shell-shocked and could have fallen further behind on the stroke of half-time as Virgil van Dijk powered a header wide from a free-kick.

While the first half was all about Liverpool's impressive attacking qualities, the second half saw them defend fantastically to keep an improved City at bay. sbobet asian

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Vampire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 10:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: David de Gea wins Manchester United’s Sir Matt Busby Player Répondre en citant

David de Gea wins Manchester United’s Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award

www sbobet888 David de Gea has been named as Manchester United’s Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year for a record fourth time. It is the fourth time in five seasons the Spanish goalkeeper has won the award. He succeeds compatriot Ander Herrera, who won it last season. It means De Gea eclipses Cristiano Ronaldo, who won it on three occasions, in 2004, 2007 and 2008.
De Gea told MUTV: "It is difficult to say with words what Manchester United means for me, and for anyone it is amazing to play for this club, for the fans, for the history, it is amazing to play for this club. "It was a bit hard at the beginning, but I believe in myself, I train hard. I want to say thanks for everyone, I didn't expect to win just one and now I have four. Thanks for everything." De Gea was also named as United's Players' Player of the Year.

"It is always special to receive this award, especially from my team-mates. I love all of them so I am very happy," De Gea said. Jose Mourinho presented Scott McTominay with the Manager's Player of the Year award and had high praise for the 21-year-old afterwards. "I think the dream of every boy that arrives at the club is to play for the first team," Mourinho said. "When the dream becomes true, the next dream is to play in big matches and to play in the Champions League and eventually to play for the national team. www sbobet888

"This player gives everything, in five or six months, so my Player of the Year has to be Scott McTominay." Nemanja Matic won Goal of the Season for his injury-time half volley against Crystal Palace, which sealed a dramatic 3-2 win at Selhurst Park in March after United had been 2-0 down. Matic said: "It's one more trophy for my small collection; my kids will also be very happy. This is a great club, a great team and we also have a great manager. "My team-mates have helped me to adapt very quickly. I hope that I can still improve to give something to the team." www sbobet888
chanoudom

Vampire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 08:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea ready to offer £100 million for Robert Lewandowski Répondre en citant

Chelsea ready to offer £100 million for Robert Lewandowski

sbobet ทาง เข้า Chelsea have been linked with a stunning £100 million move for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski.  Despite uncertainty over the managerial situation at Stamford Bridge, the Telegraph has claimed that the Blues have made the 29-year-old their number one transfer target this summer.

His likely fee would likely be offset by the sale of Alvaro Morata, with the Spaniard struggling to make an impact after joining the club for £68 million in 2017. Lewandowski’s possible arrival at Chelsea could persuade Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois to stay at the club despite their failure to qualify for the Champions League next season.

Both players have given mixed messages about their futures over the past few months, although Hazard hinted after Chelsea’s FA Cup victory that we was willing to stay at the club. “We have a lot of top players who are used to winning trophies – we’ll be ready next season,” Hazard told the London Evening Standard. sbobet ทาง เข้า

“I think all of the players and the club want one thing and that’s to win the title. Of course, we will see if we can bring in some new players. But we will be focused on winning the title.” sbobet ทาง เข้า

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool 3-0 Manchester City: Reds take charge of Champions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Knight_Of_Blood Index du Forum -> L'ambassade (public) -> Vampires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006