Knight_Of_Blood Index du Forum
Knight_Of_Blood
Le forum du 1er clan vampire du serveur 13.

Knight_Of_Blood Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Liverpool fans given further hope of signing Samuel Umtiti a ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Knight_Of_Blood Index du Forum -> La porte d'entrée (public) -> Consignes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Vampire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 07:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool fans given further hope of signing Samuel Umtiti a Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Liverpool have been linked with Samuel Umtiti, and he is said to be increasingly tempted by a transfer away from Barcelona following the Spanish club's Champions League exit.

Liverpool look to have been given a significant boost in their rumoured pursuit of Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti, according to reports in Spain.

Don Balon recently linked Liverpool as among the admirers of the unsettled France international, who is yet to sign a new contract and has a release clause believed to be around €60million.

Umtiti has shone at Barca and could certainly prove a major upgrade on someone like Liverpool's Dejan Lovren, and it seems Umtiti is now looking increasingly likely to make the move away from the Nou Camp. wwwpic5678

An updated report from Don Balon also suggests Umtiti is now all the more open to a move following his side's humiliating exit from the Champions League at the hands of Roma on Wednesday.

The 24-year-old is apparently not the only Barcelona player considering his future, with the report also mentioning Andres Iniesta as feeling his time at the club is now up.

Liverpool fans must be hoping the club is keeping an eye on the centre-back's situation, as he would improve the quality of a squad that had already enjoyed successes this term. wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 07:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Vampire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Juil - 04:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea's Jorginho plans to light up Premier League with sty Répondre en citant

Chelsea's Jorginho plans to light up Premier League with style

แทง บอล ฟรี Chelsea midfielder Jorginho believes he can offer something never seen before in the Premier League under the guidance of Maurizio Sarri.Blues manager Sarri and his squad, along with new assistant first-team coach Gianfranco Zola, landed in Australia on Thursday ahead of Chelsea's pre-season match against Perth Glory.The signing of midfielder Jorginho on a five-year contract from Napoli, for an initial fee of around £50m, sees the Brazil-born Italian swiftly reunite with Sarri.

Jorginho is confident both he and Sarri can make an impact in their first campaigns in English football."Today everyone watches the Premier League so I have watched plenty of it in my time. It is a fantastic league, the best in the world I think," แทง บอล ฟรี Jorginho said on the Chelsea website."Perhaps my style of play is not something that is seen in England, I really hope that it is a good fit for the game over here and I will certainly be doing everything I can to make sure it works out.

"I like playing just outside of my own penalty box, the player who receives the ball and organises the game."Jorginho added: "Since I was little แทง บอล ฟรี I was someone who always enjoyed challenges and for me this is just a huge challenge, professionally and personally.During a press conference at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday, Sarri spoke of his desire to tackle a "difficult challenge, but a fascinating one".Jorginho has no doubts about what qualities the former Napoli boss can bring to the club.

chanoudom

Vampire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 05:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Columbus Crew reject bid for Wil Trapp from Blackburn Rovers Répondre en citant

Columbus Crew reject bid for Wil Trapp from Blackburn Rovers

sbo bz sbobet Columbus Crew have rejected a $1.25m (£970,000) bid from Blackburn Rovers for midfielder Wil Trapp.Sky Sports News understands the MLS side value the United States international at $3m (£2.32m) but are willing to consider offers of $2.5m (£1.93m).

Trapp has made more than 150 appearances for Columbus Crew since his debut in 2013, and has represented the United States six times.It is believed Columbus Crew would prefer to sell Trapp after the MLS season, sbo bz sbobet which ends in November - making a January transfer more likely.

sbo bz sbobet Blackburn Rovers boss Tony Mowbray has already signed four players this summer including Adam Armstrong, who joined the club from Newcastle United earlier this week.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool fans given further hope of signing Samuel Umtiti a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Knight_Of_Blood Index du Forum -> La porte d'entrée (public) -> Consignes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006